Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why Does My Cat Have Bald Patches Why Has My Cat Developed Bald Patches With Weeping Scabs On Them?

Why has my cat developed bald patches with weeping scabs on them? - why does my cat have bald patches

Hello, why are you weeping scabby patches developed on my cat?
It is about 12 years, two years ago. It has always been a little dandruff on his back, but comes and goes, and I never knew what das His skin seems to have fallen during the night because he was not yesterday. He is now under wine 2 crusty, but no rigidities at the lower back. I use Frontline on him and did not see fleas. It is good in itself, he is eating and drinking. Although there seems to be tighter than usual in recent days. This is a picture of two plates of baldness, I called my mom says that salt water baths and veterinarians will be presented on Monday, but just wanted to see if someone is an idea that had been, Causiong, dass Thanks


www.flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment