Thursday, February 18, 2010

Calories In Honey Bunches Of Oats Is Honey Bunches Of Oats Bad For You?

Is Honey Bunches of Oats bad for you? - calories in honey bunches of oats

I realized that is my favorite granola clusters of oats with honey, almonds, fairly high in calories. (130 for 32 grams per serving) in a dose of 32 grams of honey toasted oat clusters friction honey, is not 128 calories. I'm pretty sure that the excess calories due to the taste of almonds, to provide excess fat, almonds. (good fats, of course) I would like to continue to eat, but I'm afraid if I do, I want to gain weight or something. Is it OK to eat cereal for breakfast in the morning? Or is it just another grain calorie dense fat Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

3 comments:

sweetgod... said...

You can check the fiber content. Healtier whole grains and low in sugar and offer several grams of fiber. Find at least one gram of fiber per 100 calories 130 calories so that your service must be at least a year and a half grams of fiber. The fat in almonds are good, but I would be careful of sugar added ... This is often the cause of the excess calories. Overall, however, has 130 calories does not sound so bad ... Even if the portion size on the package.

4girls&d... said...

It is the soundest book. She has a lot of sugar, most grains. Cheerios, even with sugar. You should see the amount of sugar and fiber. Try to eat whole grains. If you need to sweeten it, use Splenda.

Queen said...

Well, ummm its good for me! =)

Post a Comment