Monday, February 15, 2010

Bike Log Pokemon What Bike Is Best? For Around Town And Maybe 100 Miles On Sundays?

What bike is best? for around town and maybe 100 miles on sundays? - bike log pokemon

I have an old HD soft tail and come in a currency Lil. wants to buy a new bike. my friend took a ride with me, and I have a lot of logging miles in recent years. I was wondering what they are buying. loves the luxury of soft bags. I thought I had to make only a king of the road. What are the main differences?

1 comment:

Buster Brown said...

A Honda CB350 everything that a Harley can do at a fraction of the cost. Like the Harley, which a little old to be.

The only thing that is not an older Honda can do for you is that your a $ $ good. If Butt is a gem, what you want, there is only one way forward.

Post a Comment