Friday, February 5, 2010

Weighing The Odds In Sports Betting Torrent What Are The Odds Of Me Playing College Sports?

What are the odds of me playing college sports? - weighing the odds in sports betting torrent

I played college football as a freshman and my hours are the national rankings. We have the champion of the state were 12 years in a row. I press 1200 pounds, with his legs and 245 weapons. I squatted 350 and raised his 420th Country I am 6 '2 "and weighs 230 pounds of muscle mass, according to my doctor. I also play basketball in my school Jv

3 comments:

Thomas said...

Not bad ....
You really need to get your bench and squat until
would be if you get your squat around 400, and Bank 300
I am wise
also depends on their operating hours
40
Shuttle
which are a necessity
and when you talk about science, or on foot
In addition, their opinions


but you're not too bad

Mincus D said...

You play football? Do not worry about the universities enough players for the soccer bag, as it is. PS who cares how much you can lift, the statistics of your stupid.

vikethre... said...

What position in football? But actually, if not their national ranking, because if you do not then the head college coaches do not give a **** fight you =)

Post a Comment