Monday, January 18, 2010

Linksys Befsr How Do I Change My NAT From Strict To Open On A Linksys Router Model BEFSR Version 4.2?

How do I change my NAT from strict to open on a Linksys Router Model BEFSR version 4.2? - linksys befsr

I have the old model and version, and they were all searching the Internet, but can not find anything. I need to really talk with your friends on Xbox Live, but with a strict NAT, can not do that. All that helps you whatevder Berkin, or is this router. I do not want a new router or. I have the exact name, is an EtherFast Cable / DSL Router with 4-port switch. If you had this problem before, please help me.

2 comments:

mikeo said...

You have more opportunity to speak directly with the Linksys ...

Here, you can not live chat with a support staff .. that step by step free solution.

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite ...

spring said...

I think, make some port forwarding on the router to the router. better contact to support the latest technology to solve the problem.

Post a Comment