Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Causes For High Respiration What Are Causes For People To Communicate Via Text Messaging Rather Than Phone Itself?

What are causes for people to communicate via text messaging rather than phone itself? - causes for high respiration

I am writing an English paper on the cause and effect. My topic is why more people rely on communication through SMS messages. I must find the causes for this. We are also required to interview questions to PPL and I get need help with those too. Does anyone have any questions or for me to write my thesis?

2 comments:

Jane said...

are text messages more simple and straightforward. make a phone call may take some time, while a text to get directly to what you have to say / ask wide. Perhaps you are able, if need be, for example, calm, too. Class or the library for text messages is easier. Perhaps you have no desire to speak, because a call is usually a long conversation, so that there is less risk with the SMS messages.


Hope this helps. Can you please help me, thanks!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

Minxie said...

I think it is much easier. Some of these places, it is difficult to talk on the phone as if you're at work or at a meeting .. in public transport. You may not want to hear all the conversation.

Sometimes you may want to throw a little comment to someone and say it is not necessarily a call to see how.

Good luck!

Post a Comment