Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hairstyles With Red Highlights Can I Get Red Highlights Without Bleach And How ?

Can I get red highlights without bleach and how ? - hairstyles with red highlights

I have relaxed hair (in black). His short, black, and cut the IMA in a style like this perhaps.
http://www.shorthaircutstrends.com/wp-co ...

And I just want a change, although I'm skeptical .. not many people like the short hair, but I like most about this, and I feel with a new clock on the N. I would therefore facilitate red, as a line, but not much .. Do I need to bleach my hair? my hair is black, of course, nothing. i color is permanent and, of course, you may want a permanent red hair, then it is a way to chlorine highlghts red and do it myself. Products would be nice:)

thankss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you can get clip-ons
and since $ 4.00
much

Post a Comment