Monday, January 11, 2010

3 Month Old Baby Viral Infection Sick 7 Month Old....?

Sick 7 month old....? - 3 month old baby viral infection

I did something about my baby is sick, but now another question! I have 7 months to the doc today. It has 2 ear infections, colds, and a rash all over my body. The doctor said the rash viral infection and / or fever. My 8 years old son had a fever before 3 nights, said his throat hurt a bit, but nothing bad. Today, when he came home from school with a similar eruption on the body, but do not feel sick. I called the doctor, the nurse called me and said, probably viral infection and the symptoms return. OK, then my baby woke up crying a few hours .... Burning, so I took her temperature ... 102.2. Who has not had a high fever all the time, he was ill. Was highest at 100.9. I gave him some Motrin and Pedialyte, but now he is sleeping (no sound ... it keeps weeping) awake. It has already been with 2 doses of amoxicillin. Why suddenly with a high temperature?

3 comments:

ladydee4... said...

There are more than 2 doses of antibiotics to take before the start of no effect. Keep your baby warm as the other lady. Keep the heat only raises the body temperature. Try to keep room temperature comfortable, to change Tylenol and Motrin to avoid immune system. If your temperature is set on 102.5 and in a cool (not cold water) for 5-10 minutes to reduce it quickly. Little does not like, but it's important. I would expect it the full 48 hours before that he get better. As the virus continues to function normally until the medication is actually in your system long enough to be effective.

Lidya r said...

Try to keep warm and to use only boiled water keeper away from mosquitoes, and use only clean clothes and vessels and the use of bottles to prevent. Plenty of hot water has been cooked for atleast 20 minutes.

meg said...

Call now and talk to their doctor, no nurse. Sounds like Amoxicllin not work and the treatment should be changed.

Post a Comment