Friday, December 11, 2009

Persistent Sore Throat More Condition_symptoms I've Had A Persistent Sore Throat And My Baby Has Been Breathing Funny And Coughing. What's Going On?

I've had a persistent sore throat and my baby has been breathing funny and coughing. What's going on? - persistent sore throat more condition_symptoms

My throat is injured for 3 weeks. It is not in the throat, feels like a muscle just beyond. (hear your pulse check). And my baby was coughing, sneezing, sometimes, breathing and fun. When inhaled tilting the head back.

4 comments:

♥ Lorelai said...

Perhaps it is time they see your doctor to see if it is not an infection or a virus. You can see if it goes well. Very likely that both have a virus to persist. Babies often have cold and cough for a while b / c they do not know how expel mucus. Good luck.

conscien... said...

You should check for mold! My doctor says that my son had a cold, then it was allergies, and it took about 2 or 3 months. Finally she came to work to keep the A / C and found black mold ... so I cleaned and now my son is 100% better!

neonligh... said...

I would say take the last time mother and lil doctor to extract and to ensure that all goes well, or if you have a cold or flu or something ..

Jonny D said...

You can not protect the hidden black mold on the walls

Post a Comment