Friday, December 18, 2009

Complex Ovarian Cysts More Condition_treatment When A COMPLEX Ovarian Cyst Ruptures, Does The Fluid From The Sac Cause Any Harm ?

When a COMPLEX ovarian cyst ruptures, does the fluid from the sac cause any harm ? - complex ovarian cysts more condition_treatment

From the answers I received to my previous question, I learned that if the cyst does not break, do not cause infertility causes, but a lot of pain. But I forgot to mention that the cyst I have is a complex problem in ultrasound imaging. So please give me more information.

1 comment:

Lissacal said...

Hello again. What makes things change a little, right? A complex ovarian cyst should be further investigated. A small percentage of these may cause cancer.

"Sometimes the cysts are complex, contain some elements in liquids and solids or partially with partitions (walls) in a fluid-filled cyst. In general, cysts are evaluated more complex than some complex cysts cancer. Depending on how the cyst seen on ultrasound, the doctor may recommend a blood test, CT or MRI to get a better view of the cyst or even surgery to remove the cyst obtained. On several occasions, valued a complex cyst in May by laparoscopy, but sometimes a large abdominal incision is required. "http://health.ivillage.com/gyno/cysts/0 ...

"With a complex problem, the removed and evaluated for ovarian cancer. Http: / / www.baymoon.com/ ~ / Library gyncancer ...
If my body, because the cyst is not just a cyst, I would like to have it removed. If it is really a cyst without malignant features on ultrasound, I wouldIF e resolve itself. However, it seems that there is no guarantee that the node is benign. So no, in my opinion, no matter if it breaks or not. Cancer is cancer, and I would not have this uncertainty in my body.

Post a Comment